Who are we?
We are photographers and travellers who provide fantastic holidays and first class photography training.
Why choose Time Exposure Travel?
Our workshops offer an unparalleled level of delivery by very experienced professional photographers who are also skilled in the art of teaching. Every destination has been researched to ensure the best possible experience which is aided by full time local guides who are on hand throughout your trip.
Our trips include in-country transportation, wonderful hotels, meals, local guides taking us to places not normally seen by tourists and structured photography training.
From small group tours to private and exclusive trips, we create a holiday and learning experience that will stay with you forever.
Time Exposure Travel is the culmination of many years’ experience in professional photography and teaching by it’s founder Malcolm Duckworth and aided by the partnership with Rove Travel ( https://www.rove.travel ) who provide global adventure trips.
Building Time Exposure Travel for you
Time Exposure Travel have identified that increasingly travellers now want more freedom and aspire to explore areas away from the main tourist tracks and have a desire to learn when on holiday. We have designed our journeys to provide a multi-cultural experience, make learning photography fun and stay in wonderful hotels.
By taking advantage of our carefully crafted trips, in depth photography knowledge and strong training skills, we will provide a richly rewarding experience.
- Experienced English speaking guide and experienced professional photographer(s) providing photography training
- In country transportation
- Accommodation in great 4*hotels and all meals as per itinerary
- All sightseeing entrance fees
What’s not included
- International/domestic airfares & tax
- Visa fees (if applicable)
- Travel Insurance. We highly recommend you have travel insurance.
- Any personal expenditure (telephone, laundry, shopping and so on…)
- Beverage and alcoholic drinks
- Any other services not clearly mentioned on itinerary and trip inclusive portion
- No pcs/macs for the computer training are provided
- Camera equipment with spare batteries and lots of memory cards
- Laptop with Lightroom and or photoshop installed
- Swimming costume
- Sun glasses
- Sun cream
- Walking shoes
- Day rucksack / camera bag